Thursday, July 24, 2014

Excited

Excited.  Yes that's what I am feeling right at this very moment.  Last night I shared with my dad some very old stories and asked him to look at the content and tell me what his opinion was of them.  He shared with me his thoughts and said that for a person to get better at writing he or she should write every day.  He told me I should write on my blog every day.  Later that night I thought about what I would write.  That always seems to be the hardest part for me.  When I have finally found what I want to write about and it is something I truly care about I can get long winded just like my dad.  Oh well.  LOL.  Like father like daughter.  Hope you all don't mind.  I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was so excited to start writing again.  I only hope I can think of something to write about every day.  There may be days where my blog post has to do with something I've read in my Bible, in the newspaper, or maybe a song spoke to me or something stood out to me in a sermon or a movie, or maybe it might just be something that happened in my day working with children.  But whatever it is I hope I am able to "paint with words" like my dad says writers do.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

1 comment:

Connie Griffin said...

How very exciting. I look forward to reading your daily blog posts. I am thinking of the Movie, Julie and Julia right now. Have you seen it? Based on a true story. Julie kept a blog every day for a whole year while she cooked Julia Child's recipes. I admire that. I bet you inspire others to start writing themselves.