Saturday, January 24, 2009

Everyday Club

So yesterday I joined the Everyday Club. It is a way for Christians to provide each other with accountability and encouragement in evangelizing. Please read Pastor Steve Sanchez blog post for more info..

Here was my comment on his blog.

Hi Steve,

After much prayer and time to think about it I can’t seem to get the Everyday club out of my mind. So I’m in. I will try to hand out 2 tracts or have 1 conversation a day. I know its small but it is a start.. Maybe after some time has passed I will do more each day but I’ll start off with two. Thanks so much. I look forward to seeing what happens starting today. :)

This should be interesting since I usually don't go outside my house that much unless it is for work, school or for church. We'll see what happens. May it all be for God's Glory!! :)

No comments: