Friday, August 1, 2014

I Am Thankful (Day 2)

For the next 5 days I will be posting 3 things that I am thankful for. Thank you to my friends Kristi and Nicole for suggesting I do this.

Today:

1.) I am thankful for Miss K our school age teacher, whose last day was today, because she has to start her next semester at the university. She is a sweet and caring teacher and friend. She always had a smile on her face. I look forward to seeing where God takes you. You are going to be great in whatever you do! :)

2.) I am thankful for Miss M, who has been helping this past week. I have learned so much from you in just watching how you interact with the children. I hope to implement some of the techniques you have done with the kids and work on my tone of voice as I speak to the kids. Hopefully they will learn to respect me more.

3.) I am thankful that I got to spend some quality time with my dad tonight watching "The Harder They Fall." This was Humphrey Bogart's final film before he passed away. I cherish the time I get to spend with my dad and mom alone when my sisters have to go to work.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: