Friday, August 15, 2014

A Tribute to Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall

So this past week a couple of famous people passed away: one actor, Robin Williams, and one actress, Lauren Bacall. I loved watching Robin Williams play the merchant and the Genie in "Aladdin". He always made me laugh. Lauren Bacall was an amazing actress. I have only become acquainted with her films in the past couple years or so. Her films with Humphrey Bogart who is a favorite actor of mine are some of my favorites. My favorite films of hers are "Key Largo" and "To Have and Have Not". Since they both passed away I thought I would do a small tribute and post my favorite scenes of each of their movies that I liked.

Robin Williams:








Lauren Bacall:





What was your favorite film of theirs? They will never be forgotten.

No comments: