Saturday, August 16, 2014

Encouragement

Over the next couple of days I plan to do some blog posts on encouragement, on what it means, and various verses having to do with encouraging one another. I've always loved encouraging and helping others. It's something I like to do. I like to encourage others through my words and my actions. It is something I believe that all of us as believers in Christ should be doing every day. It is something Christ wants us to do. I hope that my blog posts and poems so far have been an encouragement to you and that they keep being an encouragement to you.

Tonight I leave you with this question: Who will you be an encouragement to before you head off to bed and for every day after that God gives you breath?

Eternity could be only a breath away. Live today as if you had no tomorrow because you aren't promised tomorrow.

Thank you God for giving me tonight to be an encouragement to someone else.

No comments: