Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Lord Gives

Throughout all of my life
I've seen how the Lord provides
In sickness and in health
His care is always there
For our Lord is not only Healer
But Great Shepherd and Protector

He leads me throughout my days
and shows me the path of the narrow and straight
and how that I may not stray.

For in His Word, in the Book of Proverbs
In the Bible which is ever true
He tell us this very thing
When we acquire wisdom
The Lord will give us in abundance
and so freely.
The amount of wisdom and guidance
That we so desperately need.
Cause we can do nothing without Him indeed.
Because as we see in Philippians 4:13
We can do all things through Christ who strengthens thee.

No strength through yourself
No strength through myself
Only strength through our Lord who gave Himself.

by Michelle Miano

No comments: